- sealed trait DetSkipOctree[T <: Exec[T], P, H, A] extends SkipOctree[T, P, H, A]
- trait HASkipList[T <: Exec[T], A, E] extends SkipList[T, A, E]
- trait SkipList[T <: Exec[T], A, E] extends Mutable[T]
- trait SkipOctree[T <: Exec[T], P, H, A] extends Mutable[T]
SkipOctreeis a multi-dimensional data structure that maps coordinates to values.
- sealed trait TotalOrder[T <: Exec[T]] extends Mutable[T]
- object Ancestor
- object DetSkipOctree
A transactional deterministic skip octree as outlined in the paper by Eppstein et al.
- object HASkipList
A transactional version of the deterministic k-(2k+1) top-down operated skip list as described in T.
- object SkipList
- object SkipOctree
- object TotalOrder
A transactional data structure to maintain an ordered sequence of elements such that two random elements can be compared in O(1).